Thanks to my Facebook friend Erin O’Rourke for this delicious dessert. This is easy enough to make with Grandkids for Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a great holiday. Stay safe if you’re traveling. If you’ve read my stories you know they are all about family. Enjoy your loved ones and friends. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving recipe? Please share in the comments.
Chocolate Lasagna – Mid-Week Mixers
1 package Oreos (36 cookies)
6 Tablespoons melted butter
8 ounces softened cream cheese
¼ cup sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
12 ounces Cool Whip, divided
2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding
3¼ cups cold milk
1 and ½ cups mini chocolate chips
1. Pulse oreos in the food processor until crumbs.
2. Stir with the butter and press into a 9 x 13 inch pyrex or baking dish.
3. Chill a few minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a mixer, beat cream cheese fluffy.
5. Add the 2 T. milk & sugar.
6. Add 1 and ¼ cups Cool Whip.
7. Spread this mixture over the chilled crust.
8. In another bowl, whisk chocolate puddings with the 3 and ¼ cups milk until it thickens.
9. Spread this over the cream cheese layer.
10. Chill 5 mins.
11. Spread the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips.
12. Chill several hours or over night before cutting!
Adapted from Center Cut Cook
– See more at: http://hugsandcookiesxoxo.com/2014/05/chocolate-lasagna.html#sthash.stT5psAc.dpuf