Thanks to all the Goodreads members who have made Spare Change the #1 choice on the Listopedia list of “Best Unknown Books” – I am both honored and awed. I can only hope that everyone who read the book and enjoyed it will pass the word along to their friends and their friends will in turn pass it along again and again. It’s the same old story as when a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear the sound, did it really fall? The same is even more true of a book – if it is written and no one gets to read it, does it really have merit? The worth of readers with voices that will be heard is more precious than gold. Thank you one and all.
- Southern Buttermilk Pie on Mid-Week Mixers - July 30, 2014
- Bout of Books 11 August 18-24 SIGN UP TODAY @boutofbooks - July 29, 2014
- The Reader Salute – What Matters Most Review by Sandra - July 28, 2014
- Friday Fiction – At least Uncle Charlie had sense - July 25, 2014
- Five Southern Cocktails to try on Mid-Week Mixers - July 23, 2014